Friday, July 17, 2009

Please.....

My mom keep asking me to study and study. I know that the trial is around the corner and PMR is less that 90 days away. I know that I should be studying now but I need time to rest myself. I know that I spent a lot of time staying back at school. I stay back almost everyday. But I did study when I came home. I promise you to get srtaight A's and that's what I'll do to achieve it. I know that getting straight A's or not do not do you any harm but its for my own good. I know that. But I'm having many problems that I've to handle. I know that you try to help me with my problem that involves my friend. But I want to tell you that. I want to settle it down my own way. I can do it. Sometimes, you have to let me to make my own move. Don't always solve everything for me. You might not know what is the consequences after that. But I know. So, let me settle it my own way. I'm not blaming you or what but I need to make my own move. And I mean it. I hope this settle down the arguement between you and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment