Saturday, July 11, 2009

PBSM Inter-group kawad competition 8.7.2009

This year the time to practice for this competition is very little, for me. I'm not sure but I felt I have more time to practice for this competition last year. Anyway, group 3+7 had done a very very very good job. I love all of them who participate in the squad.

For the first time I stand in the front row of the squad. For the first time, I time for the squad with another person (dunno how to spell his name). First time become one of the four penandas. First time being so stress until stomach ache before competition.

Its a great experince for me. I learn a lot of things from this competition. I learn how to march properly.  Cause I'm the front row, Sabrina said I cannot 'blur'. Cannot make mistakes. I almost once. My body went stiff when its our group turn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment