Tuesday, July 7, 2009

PBSM Annual Camp 2009

Since the exam is over, now is the time to talk about the camp I went last Friday.



We reach there around 6 something. Having fun sitting at the back with the form 5 and See Kee. On the way to the campsite, I passed the cemetery where my grandpa, grandma and my dad's eldest brother is buried. When reach the campsite, we went to our respective dorm. I'm the same dorm with Fui Teng, See Teng, Xian Jin, Zi Yao, Jeng Yee, Sher Ee, Tammie and See Kee. Its so fun to sleep together with them. Had our dinner and we had our first activity, 'Ice Breaking'. We introduce ourselves and we need to draw our faces. Then we were given pictures drew by another person and find out what is his or hers ambition. I got Ceng Yew's and I can't recognise him at all. OMG! Then we were divided into groups. I'm same group with Fui Teng, Xian Jin, Wani, Jeng Yee,Tammie, Danial and Brandon. Our group name is '6.2'. Means six girls and two boys. Haha. I like our group name. Our moto is 'Day and night, 6.2 will shine with pride'. Then we went for night walk. We went in group by group and we were given two candles and six matches. Its very steep and slippery. But its fun. Went back to dorm. Had my bath and talk with my friends until around 4am.



The next morning, we went to do morning exercise which is fun cause the way we exercise is new compared to the camps I went previously. Then we went for our breakfast. Then we went for obstacles course. Its fun but scary when I need to jump from a high place since I'm phobia to height. But I manage to do it though. =) Then we have our 'Malam Kebudayaan' and I like the performance by the form fives. They are awesome. Then we had BBQ and again we chat until 2am cause we were worn out that day.

The last day of the camp. Its raining in the morning. We can't have our 'Xplore Race' T.T So after breakfast, we went to the hall and play some games. We have to balance nine nails on one nail. And we have to untie ourselves without taking out the loop. Its fun! Then we have the 'Majlis Penutup'. My group got No.1. So happy. But the other groups also did a very good job in the camp. Then we took pictures and went back. On the way back, again I passed the cemetery. Then play game with my friends which is so tension. Haha.....Then we were very tired, so we slept in the bus. Then reach school around 4 something. Reach home around at 5. I'm too tired that I bathe and then went to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment