Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bye 08/09 AJKS and Hi 09/10 AJKS

Today is the informal AGM. I miss the 08/09 AJKs. They are so nice. I just can't believe that time past so fast this year that they have to leave us. But I'm sure that PBSM will rock on. Like what Wani said in her speech. We are going to win next year kawad competition.

Kawad is the time I got to know the 08/09 AJKs. Knowing how friendly and funny they can be. How serious they become when we run out of time for practice. Kawad is when I feel we are one. Like what Hoo Keen aka Kenny aka Daddy said that time. We are one. One heart. One mind.

Then, the PBSM annual camp is when I got closer with PBSM AJKs and also the members. I don't know that Manwyn is actually such a crazy guy. I don't know that they are so sporting.

I'm going to miss them very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment