Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can't you stop it?

Can't you just stop comparing yourself with me? What do I have that you have to compare? I'm just a normal girl like you. So, I'm still confuse, why must you compare yourself with me? Why must you compare my academics with your academics? Everyone have their own capability? Don't you know that? So, why are you still comparing?

Maybe I've been wrong for all these years. I thought that you change. I thought you would not compare yourself with me. I thought you would not show me that long face again. I thought you would not create something which is not true. I thought you would not create bigger gaps between me and you.

But its proven that I'm wrong for all these years. You have not change at all. You did a bit but only for a while. Then the habits come back again. I might not know that sometimes the things that I said hurt you. But you can say to me directly. You don't have to show me long face and make me guess what's wrong.

I really don't know what to do now. I really don't wish the gap to grow bigger and bigger. I tried very hard not to do anything that make you upset or angry but somehow you'll get angry of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment