Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bicara Akademik

Bicara akademik is not a good day for me. This year mid-term examination I did quite bad. Eventhough Pn. Roslina say I'm quite ok but still....*sigh* Stress from my mom....The school is kind of havoc (I'm not sure whether its the right word) Students going everywhere. My mom reach school quite on time. Talked to my mom when waiting for her turn......I don't like to talk about academics. Really, really don't like. But what can I do? The first question I heard when I visit my relative is "What's your ranking at shool?" or "How many marks do you get for this....?" Fed up with those questions. Aren't they get bored for asking me those question since I was standard 4? Well, if they don't, I am.

After the Bicara Akademik, took bus to go home. Stop at Jusco to have lunch at Mc Donald. Then I'm so tired that I fell asleep after my bath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment