Tuesday, May 5, 2009

wat happen to me?

i read someone's blog......its not that i dun wanna look forward but there are many things that stop me from looking forward. i know wat my problem is but i cannot solve it.

today i have severe headache......feeling like my head is going to burst..........today went for badminton club meeting..........nothing special..........play badminton with hyn-yi..........actually i dun really wanna play coz my headache is getting worse under the sun but other than tat, i dunno wat i should do at school........

reach home, head my bath......my headache is getting very serious..........i cant even walk a straight line. i have to find something to support myself.........since when i became that weak? i study but bcoz of the headache,nothing goes in............went for tuition and have a hard time focusing on wat teacher was saying............

i really dunno wat to do with myself and my life........sick when the exam is coming?a very bad idea but i can sense it............

sick of myself
sick of everything that i do
it seem so wrong
but i dunno how to correct it
how stupid i am

0 comments:

Post a Comment