Thursday, May 7, 2009

好不开心。。。。。。。。。。。

tat emo atmosphere still hangs around me............eventhough i seem to laugh and smile happily at school but actually im not happy at all.....i feel very FAKE!!! sometimes i feel my life is kind of meaning-less. i feel like and idiot. someone who burdens everyone around me.

exam coming.......often lost focus..........emo-ing everyday....................i really hate myself for being tat........but wat can i do? i myself also dunno.............

can someone juz hit me and make me faint? i really wan to........... a conversation which is meaning-less to me...........T.T

Mom: why don eat dinner?
Me: no appetite......
Mom: why no appetite?
Me no appetite then no appetite loh........
Mom: go study then
Me: walao, i just some back from tuition leh
Mom: so wat, u dun nid to exam la
Me: nid.........later go study loh

0 comments:

Post a Comment