Monday, May 25, 2009

啊!!!!!

now when my tuition teacher said that i only have 3 months left for pmr, then only i know how fast does the time goes for me this year...........and i only have 2 weeks before my piano practical examination...............im too unprepared!!!!!!!!!! i feel like everything i should prepared is only half done!!!!!!!!! this will not lead me to sucess but failure!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

today,i barely write with my fingers injured!!!!!!!!!! its so painful.............how am i going to practice my piano!!!!!!!!!!!! eventhough im typing now, im not using my injured fingers which is so umcomfortable.................

help teacher to upgrade the library.............nothing much to say about that..........continue doing that for tomorrow after school...........hope that our library will be better after this...........

怎么办???我很怕哦。。。。不懂要做些什么。。。。咳。。。。我不能再这样啦。。。。但是我又枢要怎样呢???

0 comments:

Post a Comment