Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trial is OVER!!!!

trial is finally over........i don't really wanna know the result but i have to cause, my history teacher said she'll give us our result tomorrow!!!!OMG la!!!!

monday is bm and history paper.....so hard.....T.T i don't know wat i write for my karangan........... *sigh* headache through out the exam.....

tuesday, bi papers only..........i don't know whether my essay is good enough or not.......and i feel i don't have enough points for my summary and literatue......

wednesday, science and kemahiran hidup.....science is fine for me.....BUT, kemahiran hidup? *sigh* another disaster.......i see so many stars when i answer the questions......*dizzy*

thursday, the last day of trial....YAY!!!! maths paper and geografi......why i keep doing stupid mistakes!!!!!!*sigh* maybe i'm to panic........

0 comments:

Post a Comment