Sunday, August 2, 2009

stress

i'm so stress now. why do things have to be so complicated? why can't you let me do things my own way? i know that i have to study. i know that trial and PMR is coming. i know these exams is important. i know that all your hopes is on me. i know that you want me to success in the future. i know that you don't want me to follow my brother's or your footsteps. i know what i'm doing right now. sometime there are many things that i can't tell you. you won't understand. i know that because i told you once but you just don't get it. you say you know what i want but you don't seem to get it. you have repeated the same advice to me. i understand that. you told me that since i was standard 4. i'm not blaming you but it is time for me to do things me own way. really......i hope you understand...............i don't mean to hurt you.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment