Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hectic Life

its already 3 o'clock in the morning....and i'm still awake......what happen to me? i have seminar at 10 o'clock which is 7 hours away.....but i can't sleep....i just don't know why......*sigh* the seminar is until 4.30 and i have tuition at 6.30......what a hectic life during the holiday......and i'm not finish with the homework given by my teachers......i only touch the pile of papers once in awhile.......i don't know why i don't want this holiday to end.....as if i can feel that when the school reopens, life will become even more hectic than it is now......i hope not.....i have enough of stress from my mom and my teachers......i know its all for my own good but sometimes too much pressure will give negative effects.....that happens to me often.....


i hope you'll be okay after this.....please forgive me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment