Friday, June 12, 2009

who am i close to. my mom or my dad?

i've been thinking...........between my mom and my dad, i'm more close to who? i dunno why this question pop up....but when i really think of it..........i dunno who am i close to.........my dad, he always at pahang. he only talks to me when my academics results drop or did something wrong. he often angry and scold me coz i did something wrong. sometimes, i ask myself, is it wrong? or maybe its wrong in his perception.....

my mom, even though i'm staying with her, i dun really socialize with her. everytime she just talk about academics. i remember that when i was in primary school, i always tell her when i'm unhappy or anything happen at school or watever is in my mind. but, when i enter the secondary school life, i dun talk to her that much. no talking about my feelings, things happen around me. all i told her is just about my academics.

i share my unhappy thoughts and things with my friend. i seem to tell my friend a lot of thing. sometimes my friend give some opinions, cheer me up. sometimes don't. but i feel glad that i my friends around me.

so, i think i'm more close to my mom at last coz i really rarely talk to my dad.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment