Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rush rush rush

Skip foot drill practice today. Went for extra class for science. Pn Zarina want to finish the syllables. So tiring. Went to see Pn Roslina to ask her back for my KST and she said,"Aiyo,how come your hasil kajian so little! Must add more!! add bahan binaan, cara pembinaan, peristiwa bersejarah.......Must add more you know? I replied,"Yes, teacher. Tomorrow when i send to you need to bind?" She said," Bind...Where's Yuen Yee?" I said,"Go home already."Teacher"*sigh*". Then rush to Junior Science Lab. I'm so rush that i forgot where is the Junior Science Lab. *sigh*

Then the lesson already start like half an hour. Find a seat and start catching up. So many things to learn. I have to finish the syllables by the end of July. OMG!!! So many things to learn and do!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment