Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

yesterday,  my family had a dinner to celebreate my grandma's birthday. just a normal dinner but with more people. because we went out late, we caught on a traffic jam for around one and a half-hour. the air-conditioner was so cold that i was freezing in the car.when reach there, say hi to my uncle as it is manners. while waiting for the food, this is my conversation with my uncle

Uncle: wow, you look mature.

Me: *blur* is it?

Uncle: you this year form what?

Me: form 3

Uncle:you know what, it has been long time ago since you stay overnight at my house.

Me: i very busy lah. even if i'm free, aunty also not free lah.

Uncle:if you free, tell me i drive you to my house.

Me: haha....

Uncle: you wear this dress oh, you should wear high heels shoes.

Me: I'm wearing high heel shoes now.

Uncle: ya meh? *take a look*nice one! but next time buy higher one. nicer lah.

Me: oh...after pmr, if i got go times square then only i buy la.

Uncle:haha....you know what, if you want any opinion about how to dress up, ask me..

Me: huh? *shocked*

Aunty: if she wants, she won't find you lah. she find seen better. seen is expert.

Uncle: still girl and girl ma. must find some opinion from guys ma.

Aunty and Me: haha.....

then we ate and just have some talk about academics for those who were still studying. i really want to avoid that topic. i really,really,really dun like that topic. phobia of that topic. then went home. the traffic is better as its almost ten o'clock.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment