Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random

The piano lesson is off today. So, I just laze around the house. I feel very exhausted. I don't know why. And when my aunt come to my house, she asked, "Why you always look so moody? Must always smile." Then everyone in the house start asking me the same question. I'm speechless. Its not that I don't want to tell them why I don't smile, its just that even I tell them, they won't understand. Then, my mom called me and talked to me. But, its not the heart to heart talk. She just asked, "Your academic very bad is it? That's why you are so moody, right?" I'm really speechless. I admit that my academic result for this time is not that good but that's not the main reason I'm moody. Can't she asked about something else. I just tell her that I have some problem with 2 of the PMR subjects and I asked her not to ask me about my academics so often. I'm phobia to it. I know the reason why she so concern about my academics but, she doesn't understand that she is giving me more and more pressure. No matter how many times I tell her that I understand what she wants but, she don't seem to understand me. *sigh*

Tomorrow is school. I don't look forward to it. This Friday is the PBSM camp. I hope it will be fun. I really need something to cheer me up from this nightmare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment