Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random

In the morning, the sky was dark gray. The sun was nowhere to be seen. But somehow, i feel nice. I enjoy the cool breeze. I was standing outside the class, wishing that the rain wash off the haze. Its affecting me and also my love ones. And now the H1N1 is spreading around the globe rapidly. I pray hard that my love ones always healthy and happy everyday.

It rained heavily then. Having 2 free periods gave me a lot of time to think of the past. I admit that I done many wrong things and somehow accidentally hurt many people. I knew that those things can't be reversed. As I think and think, out of sudden, I  decided that I want to forget all the unhappy things happen in my past and remember the happy ones. But, some of the past can't be forgotten cause those memories were very precious. Without myself noticing, my tears was running down my cheeks. It was lucky that nobody see it.

Nothing particular happen then. Now that I look out my window, the sky is red. It seem that there is going to be another rainfall. I hope it does cause somehow when it rains, sometime it washes of the unhappy memories away even for a little while.

I think thats all for now. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment