Sunday, January 25, 2009

when you love someone but you dunno wat you should do.....

can someone tell me wat should i do? i think i have a crush on a guy but i dun really know wat to do about it. everyday i will feel happy and also sad coz once i think about him i really wat i should do. i don really dare to tell him my true feelings about him coz i think he doesn't like me. i dunno when this occur on me.i'm really confuse and dunno wat to do. however, since i'm having PMR this year i can't keep this problem bugging me everytime. its juz that sometimes when i'm feeling lonely. i will think about him. am i stupid and not enough courage? i think i am. sometimes i always think why i don dare to tell him the truth but i think i'm juz a bit too young for that. furthermore, my parents 100% won't agree me to have a crush on someone. so this is a secret to them. i hope those who read this please keep it as a secret. i think this is my love life. how about yours?

1 comments:

Kotsuki Saiin 古月彩韻 said...

haiz.........
if u like him u should tell him
u kno???
kamu tak cakap macam mana orang tu tahu??
幸福自己争取啊!!! =.=
but tis doesn't mean I also like tat, haha
tis year got PMR, so wat je?? Why we cannot hav a crush on sombody?? Why?? Sot Sot ge...... =.='
I kno, my mom & dad also won giv de la!!~~~ 喜欢都喜欢了,要怎么办??忘记他啊??要怎么忘记??敲自己的头啊??去洗脑啊??。。。。。。
Sianz......
Haiz.......
GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!


from ur beloved cousin
永远支持你的表妹
在等着你的决定,你做什么决定我都会支持你!!!!!
爱你!!!!
加油!!!!

Post a Comment