Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese 牛 Year everyone!

during the day before chinese new year (CNY), i am so busy helping my mom that i have no time to update this blog. actually this year chinese new year (CNY) is quite ok for me. my cousins is staying with me for 3 days and my mom gave me RM50 angpao. usually she just give me RM2. i play poker cards with my cousin yesterday which is quite fun. then we went to my cousin's grandpa's house. today i went to my ex-tuition teacher house. i dunno why but i seem to have fun with my primary school friend there. ^_^ and i went to watch a movie (Inkheart) with my cousins which is quite nice. but then everyone seem to be sick today which is so bad.........i dunno what plan for tomorrow. maybe i just laze around the house. and i miss my secondary friends so much and those primary ones too which i don't meet often........... hope all of you have a nice Chinese 牛 year! haha X)

0 comments:

Post a Comment