Monday, January 19, 2009

what a day........

today i dunno why the pbsm ajk put me to march with the official marching squad. and we practice the turn right and turn left and also the 'hentakan' which is so tired. pity my friend who needs to rush to tuition after the tiring marching practice. when i reached home, i was so exhausted that i dunno what i should do after i step into the house. haha. stupid right? and i start calling my friend to make sure what to print so that i don't make any mistakes and need to reprint it which is so 'duh' i think all of u know wat that means. and i help my grandma to dye her hair and have my bath. because chinese new year is coming, i need to help my mom to clean the house which make myself more tired. and during tuition i'm so tired that i feel that i want to fall asleep. i hope i'm not so tired tomorrow. well thats all for now. bye and goodnite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment