Sunday, January 25, 2009

a day with my beloved cousin

yesterday i went to pasar malam with my mom, aunt and cousin. my aunt bought a necklace for me as my birthday present. i'm so happy coz i rarely receive present for my birthday. although i'm a bit sad coz i really wan to celebrate my birthday with my friends. but since they're busy, it's ok. i think i juz have to wait next year to see whether i can celebrate my birthday with them. and today i'm 15 which remind me i must think more mature than the year before everytime i do something. no matter for myself or others. i hope i can success to do that coz sometimes i feel i'm a bit too selfish and i admit it. i try to control my emotions and let my brain decide what is right and what is wrong. and yesterday i have quite some fun to help my cousin to choose a shirt for CNY (Chinese New Year). i dunno why but i'm happy when i found a shirt that suits her so much. haha............ i can be some kind of crazy sometimes. so....... i think that's all about yesterday activities.... bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment