Sunday, January 18, 2009

A day of confuse

*sigh* yesterday i have school which is so the not cool. but after school hyn-yi's mom want to go for "window shopping" at nichii so me, hyn-yi, her brother and father bought an ice-cream each and enjoy ourselves while waiting for her mom. for me, its not really enjoying cause i'm thinking of the loads of homework that is needed to be done in one day! OMG! but i manage to finish it somehow. and today i went jogging with my cousins and have roti canai as "brunch". then we went for piano lesson. after the piano lesson, we spent our time doing some decorations for the coming Chinese New Year. then we online and i and my cousin have so much fun but i cannot tell u why cause its a secret between both of us. hehe. and for your information suddenly my friends start asking me to print things for them. well, since i'm online why not?and the worst thing is my friend phone me out of the sudden and tell me that tomorrow she'll some to pick me up super early whoch is around 6.15am.OMG!! i have to wake up super early. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment