Friday, April 24, 2009

i wonder is this a depression mode or something else?

today i want to the book fair with sabrina (the form 3 one), kimberly ( the form 3 one also) and hyn-yi....... at first thought of cleaning the bilik sakit with hyn-yi first but its cancelled........so? we walked to kimberly's dad's car and go to pwtc. we changed our clothes (i'm so the not going to walk around pwtc with the school uniform) and had our lunch. after that we were like walking without around looking...............and the we found a booth (i'm not sure is it right) with storybooks.........i bought Twilight and New Moon for RM52.50 which is very cheap coz original price is RM 75.......its too bad that there are no Eclipse and Breaking Dawn there T.T........then we went to buy some exercise books for hyn-yi's brother and sister............i bought 4 for myself..............then me and hyn-yi went out and head for home. we try to find the lrt station but failed. so we took a cab to go home. i felt very bad and sorry to hyn-yi after reading her blogpost just now that she got scolded by her parents.

when i reached home.........i was so tired i had a shower and lie down............i'm tired but not sleepy. i dunno why. most people sleep when they feel tired..............then my dad come home today. he, my mom and my grandma went to the dunno wat dinner............... and i was left alone at home. and now i blogging after watching twilight that i borrowed from my friend..........

actually before my mom go, i argue with her.............i dunno why she must talk about my academics? why must she always make me depressed when my mood just improved? i already tried my best but she just doesn't believe it. i wonder what she wants from me actually..........i'm really clueless.......... actually i know she don wan me to follow my brother's footsteps but i'm not following his footsteps!!!!! if i really did, i will not study now...........really!!!!!!!!! i really wan to make her understand this but she just ignore me.........wat should i do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment