Sunday, April 12, 2009

Depression mode 2。。。。。。

since most of my friends complain they dunno wat im writing so i think it's time for me to change back to english mode..........
why am i so depressed?
i am depressed becoz many unhappy things just bump into my life.
i am depressed becoz i have no one to talk to.
i am depressed becoz i did not expect it to come.......
i am depressed becoz i found out im a super duper weak person.........
i am depressed becoz my mood can totally changed becoz if something tat people called small matter
i am depressed becoz i hate myself
i am depressed becoz i dunno how to face myself anymore
i am depressed becoz tomorrow more things to come and im not sure whether i can bear with it or not
i am depressed becoz i dun have anyone who is willing to lend me a shoulder for me to cry

i really hate myself for being so weak and depressed

0 comments:

Post a Comment