Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jejak Maklumat

Went for 'jejak maklumat' yesterday. There were 3 of us in a group. Its fun and tiring at the same time. I can't believe running around Taman Tasik Pemaisuri can be so tiring. Maybe because of we were running and thinking about what to do next. We had to work out physical and mental at the same time. After getting the clues and finish the 'essay', we found out that we missed one STATION!!! *sigh* Its to late for us to turn back when we realise about it. The essay part is very the 'za dao'. When I read question 7, its a MORAL QUESTION!!! OMG!!! I didn't study moral for don't know how many months!!!Having a hard time answering that question. I'm surprised that I still can remember how to answer it. Then went back to school.

Well,skipped school today. And surfing the net, take some quizzes at facebook etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment