Monday, November 9, 2009

Academics,academics and academics!

All that you all say about is academics, academics and academics!!! Don't you all have other topics in your minds other than that? I know academics is important for my future and I know you all don't want me to follow my brother footsteps. But aren't you the one who told me that its ok if I did my best? Aren't you? Then why you brought up this topic again? Why? Why? If you are not fed up of it, I am! Just because you think its right for you then its right for me. Well, it might be but, can't you let me decide which path I want to go? Can't you let me think and don't decide everything for me? What is best in your mind might not be the best for others! Don't you realise that you are giving me stress even the exam is over? Don't you realise that I'm trying to avoid to have a long conversation with you? All you talk about is academics. You never ask me how I feel. All you want is me to follow what you think, what you want me to be. You never ask me whether I truly want it that way or not. I do have my opinion but you always cut me out when I want to tell you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment