Sunday, October 26, 2014

I thought I can do it

It has been more than a month since I started university life in UniSZA at Kuala Terengganu, I thought that I already adapt to this university but I just realised that I'm not. Not at all. A week holiday where I enjoyed being at home, surrounded my love ones who took care of me like I'm a precious jewel. And today, I took the flight back to Kuala Terengganu from Kuala Lumpur, at this moment, almost 12 hours after I landed here since 8 o'clock in the morning, the feeling of homesick hits me. The lump that I had been trying to push down is forcing its way up my throat. I can't be like this. I have to stand up and face it. To get good result for my future or all my efforts for all these years will go down the drain. I will only myself to cry only tonight...only tonight....

0 comments:

Post a Comment