Saturday, September 5, 2009

4.9.09

friday for this meek is kind of nice for me...i don't know why everyone seem so hyper on friday... maybe cause its end of the weekdays and everyone can have a rest after the hectic intensive traning for PMR...most of my friends act very weird on friday...i myself is kind of hyper that day too...i don't act the way i do during the normal days...maybe all of us is too stress up...i don't know about my friends but i know that i'm stress up...time passes so quickly...its only one more month left for all the form 3s...i hate to remind myself about this but its the fact and i have to face it no matter what...there's no other choice...one and only choice is to study hard for this.... but what i'm doing now is blogging which is something i should not do now...but i don't really care about it...i need a place for me to forget about all the stress even for a few hours....or else, i'm going to b e crazy like the me when i'm going to face UPSR....

0 comments:

Post a Comment