Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the week of examination

actually, i cannot online today coz i'm in the middle of examination. but i need to print out some notes on computer literation for tomorrow's exam. and u know wat, i having some trouble on studying for exam coz i some kind of having fever. WTH lah. really not the right time to fall sick now lah........ i hope i can get well soon coz this thursday have marching practice. and on monday i go to find hoo keen to ask for the last formation........ if you (hoo keen) are reading this now, i have to tell u the truth that i dun really understand wat u tell me that morning.....sorry lah.......

moreover i need to plan when to go out with my friends to find information for our history project. but that's after exam.......a little relief........

i really wan to tell my mom about this but i know she'll kill me..........

me: mom, i dun really have the confidence on this exam..............

i dunno wat she'll think or act coz i did not tell her...............

OMG its 7pm and i haven finish revising for tomorrow's exam!!!! but there's a good news...........my exam ends tomorrow!!! yay!!!!! wish me luck!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment