Sunday, March 1, 2009

can anyone tell what i should do?

yesterday have marching practice which is quite tiring for me coz my left knee hurtz coz of the 'hentakan'. i want to stay until 11 am but my friend need to go home at 10.30 am. i should juz told her that i want  to go home myself........haiz..........

argh!!!!!!!!! monday is penilaian 1 which i feel quite stressful to me coz i tried as hard as i can to memorize the steps for the coming marching competition now i have to memorize the notes for exams. wats more is i have to stay back for the preparation of the pbsm majlis orientasi which is the week after the march holiday.........and i dunno why i seem cannot to memorize the notes. WTH lah!!!!!!!!

and my history and geography teachers suddenly dump me with the projects which is compulsory and i need to go to national library and the KL City Hall which i dun really know where is that! argh............ dunno wat to do.........this year is sure a hectic year.........

this coming thursday,friday and saturday have marching practice............i hope i can perfect my basic skills coz i think i keep doing stupid mistakes........



0 comments:

Post a Comment