Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Passion Is Music




I almost give up on it due to no support from my family. Piano. The only thing that could cheer me up when I’m down in the dumps. When I face any difficulties or had any arguments with my friends or my close ones, I play the piano and my depressed mood will become as cheerful as the sun during the spring. So shiny and refreshing. Shining its beautiful rays to light up all the wonderful things in the world. And sometimes, after the rain, when the sun shines, rainbows appear where it brings you to your dreams ^_^

Ok, back to the topic. From today onwards, I’m not going to give up my passion towards music anymore. I will playing and keep playing the piano with all my heart and passion till the end of my life. It’s the first thing that I decide myself to learn without and forcing by my parents and it’s the first thing that I insist to keep on going even though I’m so frustrated when I can’t play certain part right. But today, I can play them smoothly through hard practice and I enjoy every moment of it.
So, I would give up and I advice all of you. My lovely blog visitors, if you have passion towards something, do not give up. It’s always not to late to pick up that passion again.

Have a nice day ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment