Sunday, January 10, 2010

Form 4 years is....*don't know how to describe it* Somehow fun...Cause got to learn new things and meet my friends again....Somehow miserable....Cause so many rules, still can't adapt myself with the new life of upper form....I miss the lower form life....Miss meeting See Kee, Vivien, Wei Hwei and others during the recess time....So many things change....When 2010 arrived I feel weird....I don't feel like form 4....I feel like I'm still stuck at form 3....

One week had passed....tomorrow got KAWAD! Yay! I reallt miss those moments very much...Hope can meet See Kee and the other form 3's since when I asked them, they said their parents don't allow them to enter KAWAD....Next week will be better...I'm sure!!! ^_^

Today didn't go jogging but cannot online also T.T....Went to piano lesson then go to Tesco to buy some stationeries then I bought a new dress for CNY!!! Nice!!! ^_^Now I can online one or twice a week....*sigh* I wish I can online more often....

0 comments:

Post a Comment