Monday, October 19, 2009

Stop monopolizing the laptop!!!

I feel its better i reply the cbox msg this way....


もり: Haha....i also dunno how to reply you....
Sabrina: I know you read my blog la...thanks ^_^
Keet Mann: Sorry la buddy....now i go add ok?


My brother totally monopolize the laptop....just because you are the elder one, you can monopolize it? Hey, i want to have my share of the laptop!!!*sigh*but he's going to use it again later :( Do i have to wake up early in the morning if i want to use the laptop?? thats so not fair....
but i cannot do anything about it....*sob*

i feel like rotting here...cause when i finish my chores...i will be sitting and think "Wat should i do next?" and end up nothing!!! *screams*

why i drink iced-water yesterday? how can i forgot that i can't drink cold drinks for now!!!OMG la!!!!make myself suffer......how can i be so forgetful!!!!*sigh*

1 comments:

Kotsuki Saiin 古月彩韻 said...

from seen jie:
haiyo!!!!!!
you shouldn' t force yourself!!!!!! YESTERDAY!!!~~~~~
you ask to change the water ma!!!! you can torture the servant 1, muahahahahaha!!!! *evil laugh
the water is free punya.

Post a Comment